54 F.R.D. 282 (W.D. Pa. 1971)
Several procedural issues prevented this claim from being brought to court:
- Complaint failed to state a claim upon which relief could be granted (presumably by an Earthly court.)
- Personal jurisdiction called into doubt
- Defendant not a resident of the judicial district.
- Defendant may be classified as a foreign prince (though this claim was reportedly disputed in another case.)
- Failure to include with complaint sufficient information for the US Marshalls to serve defendant.
- Although the Court did note there was a potential for a class action under FRCP 23.
What procedural rules could you use to have an action heard in court against this particular Defendant?