Friday, April 19, 2024

Final Class and Beyond

Last-day audio--Section A, Section B.

Essays 7 and 8 are due by the beginning of classtime on Monday (10 a.m. Section A, 2 p.m. Section B). I will leave folders outside my office beginning this afternoon if you finish early. I hope to have them graded before the final, but I can make no guarantees.

Essay # 6 should be available for pick-up outside my office by next Monday.

Q&A sessions will be on Friday, April 26. Section A will be at 9:30; Section B will be at 12:30. These are Q&A--I will have no prepared remarks and we will stay as long or as short as you have questions.

Creative projects will be displayed or presented at the beginning of each session. Visual projects will be displayed in the room; presentable things will be shown or presented. Please bring a thumb drive or send links for videos and anything else online. Please limit performances, videos, etc. to 3-5 minutes.

I will be in my office all of next week. I also am available by email. My practice with email questions is to anonymize and share the question on the blog.

The exam will be posted to the blog at 9 a.m. on Monday, April 29; it will be due outside my office by 1 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30. Details to follow.